[BioC] FW: Graphviz in Vista64

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 2 18:30:09 CET 2009

My guess is that there is some problems between the fact that you are
(supposedly) running 64bit R and Graphviz may or may not be compiled
as a 64 bit binary. There could also be problems with Rgraphviz. So,
please tell me the following

1) You you running 64 bit R? You can check this by doing
R> .Machine$sizeof.pointer
(should be 8 if you are runngin 64 bit R).

2) How exactly did you install Rgraphviz. Especially, did you compile
it from Source (This may be necessary, I am not too familiar with
64Bit windows and Bioconductor binaries). Please provide the
compilation output.

3) Are you sure the version of Graphviz you are running, is 64 bit?

Kasper