[BioC] annotating genes using KEGG

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:41:42 CET 2009

Hi Dhaarini,

You need to install a package before you can use it. The error message
there is no package called 'hgu133a' is supposed to indicate to you that
the package isn't installed.

In addition, the package you want is now called hgu133a.db, so you want

source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("hgu133a.db")
paths <- aafPathway(probeids, "hgu133a.db")

Best,

Jim