[BioC] ANOVA p value calculation

Antony gasparj at uni-koeln.de
Wed Mar 11 18:19:21 CET 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to do ANOVA p value computation with Bioconductor.

I have RMA normalized dataset in tab delimited text.

Data<-read.table("RMA-normalized.txt",row.names=1,sep="\t",header=TRUE,dec
= ".",as.is =TRUE,na.strings = "NA",
                 colClasses = NA,check.names = FALSE,strip.white =
FALSE, blank.lines.skip = TRUE,
                 allowEscapes = FALSE, flush = FALSE,encoding = "unknown")

dim(Data)
[1] 31528    51

17 * 3 = 51 There are 17 different cell line type samples with 3
biological replicates.

I wish to do ANOVA - p value calculation for finding out the
differentially expressed genes.

Kindly help me out to use the right Bioconductor package. Using multtest
package I tried to do F stat but could not. When I try
the R console window goes off. Could be due to many number of couloumns?.

Please help me out to find a solution.

Thanking you in advance,

With kind regards,
antony