[BioC] heatmap output problems in pdf

Saroj K Mohapatra smohapat at vbi.vt.edu
Wed Mar 11 23:05:58 CET 2009

Hi Pete:

It is difficult for others to know what the problem is unless you send some code that would reproduce the error. For example, the following three lines would create a pdf document (in the working directory) with the image of a plot.

> pdf(file="temp.pdf")
> plot(1:10)
> dev.off()

I have checked; the file opens outside of R with the expected image.

You can check if you are able to run this code and create a plot. If not, send all of the following:
1. the code
2. the R outputs and
3. output of the command sessionInfo() [look at an example below]

Best,

Saroj

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.1 (2008-12-22)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages: