[BioC] ANOVA p value calculation

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 01:42:52 CET 2009

Assumin that columns 1-3 represents the first cell line, columns 4-6
represents second cell line etc, then you can try something like

  cellline <- factor( paste("type_", rep(1:17, each=3), sep="") )
  apply( Data, 2, function(gene) anova(lm(gene ~ cellline))$"Pr(>F)"[1] )

However, in the context of microarray experiements, it is far better to
use the functions in limma package.

Regards, Adai