[BioC] Consulting project

Boris Umylny umylny at apbri.org
Sun Mar 15 03:52:41 CET 2009

I apologize in advance if this is not a proper forum for this kind of post.

We are looking for an individual to help us integrate some of the
Bioconductor tools and a few other algorithms into our product.  The work
would be done in Chiang Mai, Thailand and have an estimated duration of 3-4
months.  In addition to being a commercial venture, we expect that this work
would result in a publishable, web-accessible application.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me for further details.

Sincerely,

Boris Umylny