[BioC] Important: Security Information Notice.

Cahoot Bank Security.alertus at cahoot.com
Fri Mar 20 01:24:58 CET 2009

   Dear Cahoot Bank Customer,

  To the recent upgrade of our server, we have issued this warning message.
   It has come to our attention that some of our customers no longer have
                      access to their banking online.
 So, we have issued that all customers are required to verify their banking
                     online to confirm their activity.
    We urge you to follow the below reference to confirm your activity.

   Reference: [1]http://www.cahoot.com/validity/log-on/confirm-membership?

                                 Thank you.
                                Cahoot Bank.

   ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
   This email was sent by: [2]security.alert at cahoot.com
   You received this email notification because you have enrolled in Cahoot's
   Personal Internet Banking at cahoot.com.
   ACCOUNT-RELATED QUESTIONS
   Do not reply to this email with account-related questions. If you wish to
   submit an account-related question electronically, please log-in to Internet
   Banking and click BankMail.
   The source of this email alert notice that cahoot is a division of Abbey
   National plc.
   Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey National House, 2 Triton
   Square, Regents Place,
   London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747.

   Registered in England.
   Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
   FSA registration number 106054.
   [3]www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/register.
   cahoot and Abbey are registered trademarks.
   Our postal address:
   Cahoot Bank
   PO Box 968,
   Bradford, BD1 9EL.
   Our phone number:
   0844 9000 900.
   .

 AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates the interest rate if
 paid and compounded each year. Gross p.a. means the yearly rate of interest
                before income tax deduction, if applicable.
  These rates are variable and correct as at 2nd March 2009 The AER assumes
                that the deposit was made on 2nd March 2009.
   About Cahoot | [4]Careers | [5]Locations | [6]Privacy | [7]Security |
  [8]Contact HSBC | [9]Related Websites | [10]Terms & Conditions | [11]Site
                                    Map