[BioC] visualization and alignment of affymetirx probe sequence to transcripts

shirley zhang shirley0818 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:08:05 CET 2009

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your information and sorry that I did not explain my
question very well.

Maybe my question is not about the alignment. For each gene, UCSC
browser gives you a set of probeset Ids and their location by clicking
Affymetrix expression track. For my purpose, for each gene, in
addition to probesets, can I add probe information in the track?
Please note that, here the probeset and probe information
(sequences/Ids) are from different platforms. For example, the
probeset/exon is from exon array, and the probe is from U133A array.

Thanks,
Shirley