[BioC] Problems with combineNodes in graph

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 31 00:47:08 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,
this was a bug in the graph package which should now be fixed in the
latest devel version (1.21.5)
I also fixed the bug in edgeWeights which will now correctly return an
empty list for all nodes in index instead of a list for all nodes of the
whole graph, in the boundary case of a graph without any edges.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Florian

--
Florian Hahne, PhD