[BioC] (no subject)

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri May 1 08:44:54 CEST 2009

Pete Shepard <peter.shepard at gmail.com> writes:

> Dear List,
>
> Does anyone know if the sequences generated using mrna seq protocol fro Wang
> and Burge Wang ET, Sandberg R, Luo S, Khrebtukova I, Zhang L, Mayr C,
> Kingsmore SF, Schroth GP, Burge CB. (2008). Alternative Isoform Regulation
> in Human Tissue Transcriptomes. Nature *456,* 470-476. Full
> Text<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v456/n7221/abs/nature07509.html>is
> piblicly available?

Hi Pete --

You can visit NCBI's PubMed data base

  http://0-www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.millennium.unicatt.it/sites/entrez?db=PubMed

and search for, e.g., Burge Wang, follow the appropriate link to the
citation, then click on the 'Links' button and go to the 'GEO
Datasets' link and 'Download...' the supplementary files. You might
also have luck going to GEO directly, or to the Short Read Archive, or
visiting the paper's supplementary material for GEO and SRA accession
numbers.

Martin