[BioC] P-values returned from siggenes's sam() function

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Mon May 4 21:38:57 CEST 2009

Hi Michal,

it is the q-value as defined by John Storey. And the values of q-values will be the same as the ones from John's package qvalue if there are no tied raw p-values. If there are ties, then the values might slightly differ because of a slightly different handling of tied p-values.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------