[BioC] KEGGSOAP install problem

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Tue May 5 16:32:57 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install KEGGSOAP in the 2.4 version of bioconductor in OS X

> biocLite("KEGGSOAP")
Running biocinstall version 2.4.10 with R version 2.9.0
Your version of R requires version 2.4 of Bioconductor.
Warning in install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, dependencies =
dependencies,  :
  argument 'lib' is missing: using '/Users/dbrewer/Library/R/2.9/library'
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/bioc/bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.9
Warning: dependency ‘SSOAP’ is not available
..

Any ideas what is going on here and how I can fix it?

Thanks

Dan

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.0 (2009-04-17)
i386-apple-darwin8.11.1

locale:
en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/C/C/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8

attached base packages:

[1] tools_2.9.0

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}