[BioC] Venn Diagram of 4 Sets

Thomas Girke thomas.girke at ucr.edu
Thu May 14 20:29:19 CEST 2009

To generate geometrically correct 4-way venn diagrams you want
to use the ellipse version. However, some of our users prefer the circle
version because it is easier to navigate. Nevertheless, the latter should
only be used if one isn't interested in the 2 missing overlap sectors.
That's the only reason why the function provides options for both
ellipses and circles. I hope the comment text on the web page points
this out in a prominent enough manner to avoid confusions.

Thomas