[BioC] Error from using featureFilter (genefilter package)

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun May 17 19:58:23 CEST 2009

Dear Yiwen

thanks for the details. Unfortunately, you are using an older version of
R and Bioconductor. I noted that the rowQ function has changed recently,
and suggest you try with R 2.9 and the associated releases of all
packages (in particular Biobase and genefilter). Please understand that
it is not practical for us to support past, obsolete versions of the
software.

Can you please check whether you then still get that problem?

Also, for maximum effectiveness in getting help from others, consider
providing self-contained examples that use publicly visible datasets (I
do not have the CEL files in your home directory, hence cannot reproduce
your code example). There are example datasets, e.g., in the affydata
package. Or you can use the ArrayExpress package to download any of
thousands public datasets:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/bioc/html/ArrayExpress.html

Best wishes
      Wolfgang