[BioC] how to merge replicate spots

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Wed May 20 14:56:59 CEST 2009

Barbara,

	The function, duplicateCorrelation, which is discussed in the Limma
manual can do this task.

Best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave