[BioC] One-color spotted microarrays analysis

Pier-Luc Poulin Pier-Luc.Poulin at sbf.ulaval.ca
Fri May 22 13:50:00 CEST 2009

Thank Naomi and Mark for the suggestions. Quantile normalization
will be used to normalize between arrays but we have a spatial
problem within arrays.

Our arrays are custom oligo arrays. We have 48 print-tips on
the array and there is an intensity bias from top to bottom
of the arrays. I would like to normalize the spatial distribution
of intensities between sub-arrays. Can a 2d spatial normalization
be done without creating a "virtual" channel and using only
one channel?

Which package and function of BioConductor should I use?

Thanks

P-L Poulin
Research assistant
Université Laval