[BioC] question using GSEABase

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri May 22 17:38:23 CEST 2009

chunjiang he wrote:
> hi all,
> I have used GOstats and topGO to get the GO anotations of my Gene list. Now
> I hear about GSEABase can do more things about pathway analysis. I installed
> the GSEABase packages and study it. But I think I can't get the pathway

GSEABase provides classes for organizing gene sets, and for accessing
gene sets available in other locations (such as those at the Broad). It
does not provide gene set analysis functionality. In addition to GOstats
and topGO, there is also the Biocondcutor package Category, and third
party tools.

Martin