[BioC] maSigPro and EMV no longer available for windows.

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri May 22 20:46:33 CEST 2009

Hi Giulio,

The mantainer of maSigPro is probably already aware of this because
the current release version of maSigPro doesn't suggest EMV anymore.

So, as always, the best thing you can do here is to use the current
release of R + Bioconductor (currently R-2.9.0 + BioC 2.4) and install
everything with biocLite().

If you're already using the current version, then you need to update
your packages:

   http://bioconductor.org/docs/install/

Cheers,
H.

Giulio Di Giovanni wrote:
> I found an old windows version that looks like it's working at
>
> http://medipe.psu.ac.th/cran-r/web/packages/EMV/index.html
>
> In the meantime I wrote to the mantainer of EMV, and I assume the mantainer of maSigPro will be notified from this mailing list.
>
> Thanks
>

>> From: perimessaggini at hotmail.com
>> To: bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
>> Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:31:47 +0000
>> Subject: [BioC] maSigPro and EMV no longer available for windows.
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using maSigPro, and I noticed that the suggested package "EMV", used by some maSigPro functions, is no longer available on CRAN. It is still present in the archive, but not for windows users.
>> I wanted to inform the mantainers and the users, and also ask if anybody has a link where I could find it...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Giulio

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology