[BioC] Error in ebayes: No residual degrees of freedom in linear model fits

Lucas Santana dos Santos lusasantos at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:47:25 CEST 2009

Dear Wolfgang,

I will try to use BGX in order to identify differentially expressed
genes. Seems to me it can detect differentially expressed genes
without replicates (it is worse than Limma with replicates)..
Also I will follow your suggestion to ask a more specific question
about my data. My main interest is to find classifiers, but I guess I
need to know which genes are differentially expressed to do so.

Thank you.

Best,

Lucas