[BioC] function error

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Wed May 27 14:34:02 CEST 2009

Hi Renata --

what does

> sessionInfo()

say? Are you using the current version of R (2.9), and have you
followed the direction to "Update installed Bioconductor packages", at

  http://bioconductor.org/docs/install/

? It is best to paste the exact R commands used into the email
message, in the exact order they were used.

Hope that helps.

Martin