[BioC] You have one new message

Commonwealth Bank of Australia memberservice at common.com
Thu May 28 13:31:48 CEST 2009

Dear Commonwealth Bank of Australia  member,

We are sorry to inform you that your Commonwealth Bank of
Australia NetBank Account has been suspended. On the 28th of May
2009 a high number of failed login attempts have been recorded on
your online account. As a security measure we had to temporarily
suspend your account.

To restore your account we have attached a form to this email.
Please download the form and follow the instructions on your
screen.

NOTE: The form needs to be opened in a modern browser which has
javascript enabled (ex: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3,
Opera 9)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia NetBank security
team.

© Copyright 2009 Commonwealth Bank of Australia Financial Group.
All rights reserved.