[BioC] affy 10k

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 2 19:34:04 CET 2009

For the record, there are two *different* Affymetrix 10K chips:
Mapping10K_Xba131 and Mapping10K_Xba142.  They are not the same
(physical chip types):

http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/mapping10k-xba131
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/mapping10k-xba142

I think dChip do genotyping on both of these, but I might be wrong.

My $.02

/Henrik