[BioC] flowViz: joint uni- & bivariate plotting

Chao-Jen Wong cwon2 at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 4 19:56:53 CET 2009

Hi, Pyne,

I am not sure if I completely understand you. Please correct me if I am
wrong. Do you mean that you want to (i) place the univariate
'densityplot' (with or without the curv1 filters) on top the axes of
each pairplot produced by 'splom', and (ii) superimpose the scatter
pairplots (by 'splom') and the curv2 filters? If so, I think (ii) can be
done, and (i) is possible, yet difficult to implement.  Let me know if I
understand you correctly.

thanks,
Chao-Jen

spyne at broadinstitute.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to include as a diagonal panel of a bivariate pairplot
> produced by 'splom', the univariate 'densityplot' for every individual
> channel as well?
>
> If so, can we extend the above plot to contain and depict univariate
> as well as bivariate gating results (say, from curv1 & curv2 fliters)?
>
> Thanks,
> -Pyne

> Search the archives:

Chao-Jen Wong