[BioC] Human Gene ST 1.0 probeset controls

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Nov 4 23:10:33 CET 2009

Dear Javier,

When you open the Affymetrix annotation files for the HuGene ST 1.0
array you will see that it does contain 13 AFFX controls and a numberof
"other_spike" controls for both the transcript and the probeset
annotation files. The MoGene array contains 22 "control->affx" probesets
including 13 AFFX controls (bac_spike, polya_spike).

Best regards
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a