[BioC] NuID question

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Thu Nov 5 00:13:00 CET 2009

Hi, Ovidu

How did you get HSNPT_NuID? NuID is based on illumina probe sequence. There
is a function in lumi call "seq2id" to get TURE NuIDs. Also you can check
your IDs by is.nuid to find whether they are true NuIDs or not.

Hope this is helpful!

Gilbert

On 11/4/09 4:09 PM, "Ovidu Iancu" <iancuo at ohsu.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to work with nuIDs in one of my datasets. However some lumi
> commands do not seem to work.
>  Bellow is the command I use:
>
> HSNPT_EntrezID=nuID2EntrezID(HSNPT_NuID, lib.mapping='lumiMouseIDMapping')
>
> And here is the error msg I get:
>
> Error in getNuIDMappingInfo(nuID, lib.mapping = lib.mapping) :
>   Some inputted nuIDs are not real nuIDs!
>
> And here is the chip info:
>
> chipInfo
> $chipVersion
> [1] "MouseRef8_V1_1_11234312_A"    "MouseRef8_V1_1_R2_11234312_A"
>
> $species
> [1] "Mouse"
>
> $IDType
> [1] "nuID" "nuID"
>
> $chipProbeNumber
> [1] 24613
>
> $inputProbeNumber
> [1] 45280
>
> $matchedProbeNumber
> [1] 17300
>

> Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>
>      Dan
>
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

> Search the archives:

Gang (Gilbert) Feng, PhD
Biomedical Informatics Center
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
Northwestern University
750 N. Lake Shore Drive, 11th Floor(11-175e)
Chicago, IL  60611
Phone:312-503-2358
Email g-feng (at) northwestern.edu