[BioC] annotationDbi error

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 5 12:48:04 CET 2009

First read the posting guide and provide a sessionInfo() for the R
version in use.  Second note that Bioc 2.4 is the package series to
use for R 2.9.x.
Third note that AnnotationDbi 1.6.1 is the version to use for R 2.9.x.
 You can see this by visiting

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html