[BioC] Correlation analysis of replicates

Mark Cowley m.cowley0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:23:55 CET 2009

Hi Kai,
i'm not sure about your first question, but...
re the correlation coefficient, take a look at the GeneSelector
package. In their original paper, they called  the correlation an
OrderScore if I recall correctly.
cheers,
Mark
Mark Cowley, PhD

Peter Wills Bioinformatics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia