[BioC] Converting Genotyping result for PLINK

Peter Ganske Peter.Ganske at hki-jena.de
Fri Nov 6 11:00:40 CET 2009

Hello everybody,
i want to convert my genotyping results (from CRLMM) to PLINK.
For an case/control- study I genotyped 100 Affymetrix Human-Wide SNP Arrays 6.0. So I got my results like this (in extracts)

              K_125.CEL K_128.CEL K_129.CEL K_134.CEL
SNP_A-2131660         2         3         3         3
SNP_A-1967418         3         3         3         3
SNP_A-1969580         3         3         3         3
SNP_A-4263484         2         2         3         3

Genotype calls (1-AA; 2-AB; 3-BB)

I want to use PLINK for my study and therefor I need an pedigree- file and an map- file. The ped- file is easy to create. It looks like
Patient01Patient010012
Patient02Patient020021

and so on....

Is there any package or program, to convert my results for PLINK? Would be helpful, if there is anybody who can help me out. For this I need an map file and an peed- file. I read something about an "advanced" ped-file like this:

Patient01Patient010012    A A  A C
Patient02Patient020021    C C  ....

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
All the best
Peter

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.