[BioC] Error using makeGeneRegion/getBM/listFilters, argument 'what' contains an invalid value: type

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Nov 11 18:51:37 CET 2009

Hi Tejal,

You'll need to do your query using the web interface at:

http://aug2007.archive.ensembl.org/biomart/martview/

export as a tab delimited file and import that in R.

Cheers,
Steffen