[BioC] assist in constructing a design matrix & contrast matrix for Illumina microarray

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 12 23:02:57 CET 2009

Hi,

    Just adding to Steve's comments that the limma userguide in the
latest release ( Oct. 28) has a case study for processing Illumina
BeadChip data now.

Cheers,
Wei