[BioC] Agilent zebrafish4x44 database

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 13 03:36:01 CET 2009

Hi Neel,

in cases like this, supplying the sessionInfo() is a good idea, as it
lets everyone know which versions you are using. As per the posting
guide (see the URL at the bottom of this e-mail), having the code
snippet initially would also have been helpful.

I don't have the zebrafish.db0 package installed, so I can't say for
sure what the issue is. I don't think you should have the space in
"zebrafish.db0 ". It might also be that the zebrafish.db0 package does
not have the ACCNUM mapping.

Now that we've got more information, the others can chime in with more
insight.

Francois