[BioC] Agilent zebrafish4x44 database

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 13 04:52:35 CET 2009

Your original code had CV.rep.probes(aa,"zebrafish.db0 ",...

I'm assuming this was just a typo in recopying the code, as it wouldn't
work if you had the space after the 0.

By sessionInfo(), I meant the output of the sessionInfo() function.

What you just posted is different than before. You have an error loading
beadarray and you haven't loaded zebrafish.db0, leading to a different
error than originally. Please try to be consistent, otherwise it's very
difficult to pinpoint the problem.

As it is, I believe the issue is that Agi4x44PreProcess::CV.rep.probes
always expects a ACCNUM mapping and none exist in zebrafish.db0. The
solution here would be to get them to talk to one another properly.

Marc, is there be a recommended way to deal with this? Is there a basic
mapping that every annotation package should use? Or should a package
maintainer be aware of all existing variations that exist?

Francois