[BioC] ArrayExpress

Audrey Kauffmann audrey at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 10:24:35 CET 2009

Hi Colin,

You can use the two functions getAE (to download the data) and
subsequently the function magetab2bioc (please have a look at the help and
vignette) from the ArrayExpress package. The ArrayExpress function is a
wrapper for these two functions so the two outputs will be the same. If
you want to create an object from local MAGE-TAB files, you can you the
function magetab2bioc.
I hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Audrey