[BioC] how to compare 3 different array platforms by matchprobes?

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sun Nov 22 22:56:56 CET 2009

Dear Kui

As is, the combineAffyBatch function will only combine two datasets.

I am not planning to further extend it. In fact, it is part of the
matchprobes package, which has been deprecated since Bioconductor 2.4.
(For efficient string manipulations, you can now use the Biostrings
package, for building a probe package, please see the makeProbePackage
vignette in the AnnotationDbi package.)

However, please feel free to take its source code and adapt it to your
needs.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

--