[BioC] affy exon array analysis questions

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Mon Sep 14 23:43:37 CEST 2009

Dear ZRL

Since I have never used the "annotate" package I am afraid that I cannot
answer this question.

Package "xps" uses the official Affymetrix PGF, CLF, probeset.annotation
and transcript.annotation files, and thus is able to provide gene symbol
and location.

If you want to know how to use xps with exon arrays, there are two files
located in subdirectory xps/examples, namely "script4xps.R" and
"script4exon.R". Both scripts contain code examples which you mostly
need to only copy/paste.

Best regards
Christian