[BioC] (no subject)

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Thu Sep 17 09:35:18 CEST 2009

Gang,
I recently removed the ANYTHING class from IRanges in BioC 2.5, but didn't bump the version numbers of its dependences so rtracklayer's binary package is out of date since the build system didn't push a newer build using the current IRanges. I'll bump rtracklayer's version and it will be available for download from Bioconductor.org on Friday. If you have the ability to build packages from source, you can download and install that version of the package now.

Patrick