[BioC] AnnotationDBI

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Sat Sep 19 01:38:01 CEST 2009

Hi Tim,

If your objective is to make a custom annotation package using
AnnotationDbi, and a mapping that relates some probes to genes, then the
SQLForge vignette in the AnnotationDbi package should tell you how to
proceed.  You can find some information on that here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

If that is not what you wanted, then please let me know.

  Marc