[BioC] OFF TOPIC high-density SSU rRNA microarray

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:27:43 CEST 2009

Good afternoon,

I’m  planning to conduct a study aimed at identifying and, if
possible, quantifying members of the gut microbial community in
broiler chickens, using the microarrays technology.   Actually I’m
looking for a high-density SSU rRNA microarray for this purpose.
Therefore, I would like to know if someone could tell me where I can
find this product available, as well as the price and technical
information about it.

Thank you so much for your attention

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina