[BioC] failure to install: aCGH depends on unavailable package

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 25 19:10:03 CEST 2009

Ramon,
I am not sure what happened to the sma package on CRAN. It must have
been removed from the repository over the past week since our build
system had fresh installations last week and sma was still available. I
e-mailed the package author and CRAN maintainer to find out why this
change happened. I'll e-mail back my findings and what if any actions we
in BioC will have to take.

Patrick