[BioC] lumi package

Wed Sep 30 19:59:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sep 30, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Weiwei Shi wrote:

> The installation seems to work now but the loading got some error...

1. What did you do to get the install to work?

2. It actually seems like your problems aren't really with the lumi
package since it looks like you're having problems with some compiled
code, given the bus error. As far as I can see lumi has no compiled
code, which just means to say I think we should be trying to debug
"greater" issues.

After you installed your new R (2.9.2), you reinstalled your base
bioconductor base packages, right?

3. Out of curiosity, what kind of machine are you running on?

-steve