[BioC] Hypergraph representation of reactions

Anand Gavai a.gavai at few.vu.nl
Wed Sep 30 08:58:34 CEST 2009

Dear Community,

We are working on reaction networks representing metabolites and reactions,
to display such a network we use bipartite graphs representing metabolites
and reactions. However to visualize and understand them is a bit difficult
from a biologist perspective.

So was wondering if there is some effort going in this regard on the
implementation of a hypergraph as shown in "C" of the attached file. There
was an initiative few years back on the "hypergraph" package, but I guess
the development has stopped!!.

Any information in this regard will be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anand