[BioC] Get gene expression data by averaging probes corresponding to the gene?

697820169 697820169 at mail.ndmctsgh.edu.tw
Thu Apr 1 09:41:52 CEST 2010

I am trying to do a pooled microarray analyze with arrays
of different platform. In order to have a comparable data,
I have come to the idea to convert the probes in each array
 to corresponding gene symbols, and use these gene expression
data instead of probe expression as the data to analyze.

I've tried to find a function of averaging probes to
corresponding genes, but found nothing that meet my need.
I have done a few google searches like "bioc average probe
intensity to gene", "bioconductor average probe to gene",
etc... and came up with no usable information.

If anyone can give me a hint where I can find the function I
need, I will very much appreciate.

--==Mailed via NDMCTSGH Webmail==--