[BioC] Fwd: regarding installaion of cdf package

Sean Davis seandavi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:01:03 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:34 AM, sneha patil <snp2312 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hii all,
>
> I have created a hugene10stv1cdf package but i am still facing problem with
> its installation...I followed the manual but i dont understand how to
> install this package using array tools.
> Also i made use of make.cdf.env() but still i am getting error that its not
> validly installed.Can you please tell me how to install this package.

Hi, Sneha.

When reporting a problem to the list, you'll want to give folks
answering your question enough information to work with.  Start with a
reproducible example showing what you are trying to do and any output
or error messages.  A reproducible example is one that could be
potentially be run by someone by cutting-and-pasting the code from
your email into the local terminal.  The output of sessionInfo() is
also often helpful.

Sean