[BioC] Error with read.maimages

lapereir at uc.cl lapereir at uc.cl
Wed Apr 7 17:33:22 CEST 2010

Hi!

Now i realize what Vincent tell me (sory!). I did it and it works!!!, very
thanks.
But i dont have any idea what was the problem, if you are to kind, could you
send me a web page or tutorial web page to explain the problem, it doest
matter if i have to read a lot.

Well, here it the result:
> RG <- read.maimages(targets, source="genepix")
Read GSM307461.gpr
Read GSM307462.gpr
Read GSM307464.gpr
Read GSM307465.gpr