[BioC] Interpretation of genotype calls from Oligo crlmm algorithm

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:05:25 CEST 2010

the definition of allele A and allele B is on the allele_a, allele_b
columns of the database.

differentiating between AA and A calls is currently out of scope for
crlmm. If you use the crlmm package, as previously suggested, you will
be able to use also the copy number tool that may improve your
findings.

about the calls on chrX for males, i assume you 100% sure about the
gender of the samples, right? the algorithm does not call genotypes
conditionally on gender, so this may be the reason you're observing
this. how does this look like when you use the crlmm package instead
(recommended for SNP 5.0 and SNP 6.0 arrays)?