[BioC] Problems in MAplot for affybatch objects

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Sat Apr 10 21:51:24 CEST 2010

Hi Javier,

You have indeed found discrepant behavior that should be fixed. MAplot
for ExpressionSet object is implemented in affyPLM, MAplot for AffyBatch
objects is implemented in affy. So it is not really the same set of code
being executed in each case. But the basic behavior was intended to be
harmonious between the two. I will fix.

Ben