[BioC] Reg: PCA in bioconductor

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at well.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 14 15:56:14 CEST 2010

Hi Rohit

You might also want to try 'pumaPCA' from the 'puma' package. It works on an
'ExpressionSet' object created using mmgmos (also in puma). This allows you to use
uncertainty information as well as point estimates of expression levels, and can be
helpful in many situations. It is more compute intensive than prcomp or princomp though!

See puma vignette for further details

Cheers

Richard