[BioC] iFLow

Wed Apr 14 16:29:03 CEST 2010

Hello Abbhi,

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Abbhirami Rajagopal
<abbhirami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
>  I  wanted to know when iFlow was going to be released- I know there is a
> developer's version

Bioconductor releases follow the same release schedule as R does, and
it looks like iFlow is slated for release with Bioconductor 2.6 which
should be coming out when R 2.11 is officially out (or shortly
thereafter).

According to http://www.r-project.org/, 2.11 is coming out ~ April 22,
so you don't have much longer to wait.

-steve