[BioC] quality assessment of microarray using arrayQualityMetrics

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Apr 15 00:02:16 CEST 2010

Dear Amit

have a look at the manual page of the 'arrayQualityMetrics' function.
There, you can see that it accepts 'MAList' objects directly, and
extracts the needed information from that.

Another way to learn more about this package is its vignette, which you
can view with
  vignette("arrayQualityMetrics")

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang