[BioC] Bioconductor Digest, Vol 86, Issue 19

Sherri Christian sherri at mun.ca
Mon Apr 19 13:23:25 CEST 2010

Hi Christoph,

First, install the package as suggested by Benilton - the name that
you tried was not correct

 >biocLite("hugene10stv1.r3cdf")

Then load the library

 >library("hugene10stv1.r3cdf")

Then read in your data

 >data <- ReadAffy()  #will read in all CEL files in your working
directory

Then tell Affy which cdf file it needs to use- because the name of
the CDF file that Affy thinks it needs is NOT what you downloaded

 >data at cdfName <- "hugene10stv1.r3cdf"

Now check your data to be sure that the correct cdf file was used

 >data

good luck,

Sherri